Sixt Limousine is a premium Limousine provider that offers Ride Hailing with both standard sedans and luxury Limo cars such as E Class, V Class and S Class. We target Corporate Executives, Business class frequent travellers and individual passengers looking for a premium service.. We are looking for PHV driver partners with newer and more spacious vehicles in order to provide our passengers with comfort and safety.
Sixt encourages our driver-partners to work together as a team to create a world class ride-hailing service that provides our customers with absolute comfort and peace of mind, made possible through our relentless pursuit of service excellence focusing on reliability and safety.
- Front & back of NRIC
- General driver licence front and back - Class 3
- Front of “Private Hire Driver Vocational Licence (PDVL)” or “Taxi Driver Vocational Licence (TDVL)"
- LTA vehicle log
- Commercial insurance agreement
- Profile photo clear photo of face
- Photo of vehicle (interior and exterior) - at least 5 photos (3 interior/ 2 exterior with the LTA decal on display)
- Photo of private hire car decal
- Rental agreement or authorisation letter
Click here to fill in the online Driver partner application form and our representative will get back to you soon
There will be a minimum fare for all bookings and the total rate will be calculated based on the distance travelled. Please see the rates here. Driver-partners will get their earnings based on the fixed percentage of 85%.
In general, we are charging a lower commission – only 10%.
Currently, we are charging 0% commission to support our driver partners. Driver Partners will earn 100% fare less 3.5% credit card transaction fee. Current commission scheme is till end 2020.
- We have a great reputation as a premium international brand in the market.
- We are targeting corporate executives, business class frequent travellers and individual passengers looking for a premium service.
- We offer a lower commission of 15% and focus on finding the best PHV partners and Riders. Currently we reduced the commission to 10% till further notice.
- Driver partners will simply get bookings based on proximity.
All of our Sixt driver-partners will get bookings based on the distance from their current location. When you receive the booking, accept on the APP and proceed to the location. You are able to find the rest of the procedures on our TSP guidelines.
It will be paid via Paynow on a biweekly basis. The minimum amount is S$50.
Simply write to [email protected] with your updated details and we will update your profile.
There is no minimum number of hours for driving; you may choose your own timing at your own convenience.
For additional stops for transfer:
- $5 per stop will be charged for the first three stops
- $10 per stop will be charged for the forth stop onward.
Driver-partners will get their earnings based on the fixed percentage of 85%.
Free cancellation can be made within 5 minutes of confirming the order provided the driver has not arrived. If otherwise, a S$5 cancellation fee will apply.
Driver partners will get their earnings based on the fixed percentage of 85%.
Free waiting time for all transfers is 5 minutes upon arrival. Additional waiting time will be charged S$5 per 5 minutes. Driver-partners will get their earnings based on the fixed percentage of 85%.
Before you finish the job, click edit - edit extra in the App. Enter the surcharge amount and the system will update the amount to be charged from the passenger.
Peak hour surcharge applies during 0600Hrs to 0900Hrs and 1700Hrs to 2000Hrs.
Driver-partners will get their earnings based on the fixed percentage of 85%.
Yes. In the app, you can go under "Job History" and from there, you can select the dates you want to check.
The law in Singapore requires anyone below the height of 1.35m to be secured with an appropriate restraint, booster seat or adjustable seatbelt. As long as the driver or the passenger has a required child seat, you can pick up the passengers.
- In the event of a minor accident (vehicle still drivable), while the guest is inside the vehicle, the Driver-Partners must first check if the guest is free of harm before proceeding to take photos of the accident scene. The Driver-Partners must note down all the details of the other vehicle who is involved in the accident, such as vehicle no., drivers particulars including contact information then immediately report to Sixt Operations.
- In the event of a major accident (vehicle not drivable), Driver-Partners must first check if the guest is free from harm. Afterwards, immediately report to Sixt Operations so that another vehicle can be provided to send the guest to the location as soon as possible.
- In case of injuries, The Driver-Partners needs to make a police report and email the report to [email protected] for recording purposes.
It is the responsibility of the driver to check his car for any left behind items right after dropping the passenger off. If passengers claimed that he/she left an item in the car and after checking, it was there, the driver should communicate with the said passenger and return the item asap.
Pick up - Upon making the booking, if the pick up is at the airport, customers will have to choose from a list about where they would like to be picked up. This will then appear in the driver application if you accept the booking. Please follow accordingly and pick up from the requested pick up location.
Drop off - Clarify with the customers which flight they are taking and drop the passenger off accordingly.
No, Please follow the LTA rules all the time.
Yes, Sixt is not an exclusive app. Therefore, all driver-partners are free to drive on other ride hailing platforms.
Sixt offers a wide range of high quality vehicles for lease. You can email us [email protected] for leasing inquiries.
Any queries to be emailed to [email protected].
We do not offer incentives to push our partners to keep on driving. You can flexibly take up jobs whenever you want. We also do not have groups of preferred drivers that get priority. Driver partners will get bookings based on proximity.
For our initial soft launch, we focus more on driver-partner safety. We are giving out the plastic shield guard, disinfectants and hand sanitisers free of charge (*Terms apply) to all new registrations to ensure that we do all we can to help protect you, and minimise the spread.
Yes, driver-partners can drive part time also. Whenever you are available, you can go online and wait for bookings. There are no minimum hours required. However if the driver account has been inactive for over 3 months, it may be deactivated automatically.
If the vehicle is rented, you are allowed to drive under any platform.
Currently, there are no loyalty benefits for exclusive drivers as we do not restrict drivers from taking up bookings from other platforms.
Unfortunately, our app is only available for android phones at the moment.
If a passenger makes a mess in your car and become responsible for cleaning charges
politely explain to the customer the situation and request for a compensation and exchange your contact details to make arrangements between yourselves.
If the passenger refuses to compensate, please provide us the details of the incident with the cleaning receipts within 24 hours of the incident for us to investigate the matter.Details to be provided
-Clear pictures of the vehicle at the scene (must include 1 photo from front with vehicle plate number and minimum 2 photos of the mess at the scene)
-Official receipt from the car wash company |(must include Full name of the driver partner, Plate number, Sixt registered mobile number
We will make attempts to reach out to the customer and share the information to request for a compensation. If the passenger does not agree, Sixt may do a partial refund* provided all the necessary details are submitted and approved.
*partial refund is capped at $20
Yes, if you intend to reactivate your account, there will be a non-refundable fee of $50, we will still issue the Acrylic Shield Guard, 500ml Hand Sanitiser and 500ml Disinfectant (No further deposit is required)
The charges are reflected in the form.
ASG = $40
Hand Sanitiser = $5
Disinfectant = $5