- Rates quoted are in SINGAPORE dollar, including 7% Goods and Services Tax.
- Rates quoted are discounted rates hence they are not eligible for mileage accrual scheme or other promotions.
- Bookings of more than 5 vehicles at the same pick-up time are considered event bookings.Please email [email protected] for a quotation. We reserve the right to refund and cancel the bookings made online for such cases.
- Rates are based on distance travelled and vary for different vehicle types.
- Peak season rates apply during major events such as F1 and Airshow. Surcharge of 300% will apply for premium luxury sedan. Surcharge of 100% will apply for all other vehicle types.
- Peak hour surcharge applies during 0600Hrs to 0900Hrs and 1700Hrs to 2000Hrs. Surcharge varies for different vehicle types.
- Night surcharge applies during 2300Hrs to 0559Hrs.
- For on demand booking, free cancellation can be made before driver is on the way. A S$5 cancellation fee will apply if driver is on the way. For prebook bookings, free cancellation can be made 30 mins before the PU time. For cancellation within 30 mins of PU time, cancellation fee (S$5) applies. Full charges will apply if the driver is already at pick up.
- For every Additional stop for Transfer, S$5 per stop will be charged for the first three stops. S$10 per stop will be charged for the forth stop onward.
- Sentosa Island Surcharge applies at S$7 per entry.
- For prebookings, bookings should be made 1 hours before pick up. A prebook surcharge (S$6) applies for advance booking.
- Free waiting time for all bookings is 5 minutes. Additional waiting time will be charged S$5 per 5 minutes. Chauffeur will be released unless otherwise. For business sedan / business MPV / premium luxury sedan / combi, free 60 minutes waiting time, free meet & greet services for all Arrival pick ups if you prebook.
- Child Seat is mandatory for children 7 years and below. Please ensure that you do carry an appropriate child seat with you.
- Cross border usage to Malaysia is available. Please email [email protected] to get a quotation.
- All terms & conditions, laws & regulations must be met.
The Company "SIXT" is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The driver has the right to terminate a journey without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). SIXT is not responsible for delays or the termination caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. road closure, accidents). SIXT is not responsible for items left behind in the limousine vehicles.
*Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change