- Rates quoted are in SINGAPORE dollar, include 7% Goods and Services Tax.
- Rates inclusive of driver, gasoline, parking and toll charges.
- Rates quoted are discounted rates hence it is not eligible for mileage accrual scheme or other promotions.
- For booking requirement of more than 5 vehicles at the same pick up time, it would be considered as an event booking. Please email [email protected] for a quotation. We reserve the right to refund and cancel the bookings made online for such cases.
- Rates are based on distance. Specific rates vary for vehicles.
- Peak season rates apply during major events such as F1 (16th Sept 2020 to 22 Sept 2020), Airshow (01 Feb 2020 to 29 Feb 2020). Surcharge of 300% will apply for first class sedan. Surcharge of 100% will apply for all other vehicles.
- Peak hour surcharge applies during 0600Hrs to 0900Hrs and 1600Hrs to 2000Hrs. Surcharges varies for vehicles.
- For on demand booking, free cancellation can be made within 5 minutes of confirming the booking. A S$5 cancellation fee will apply if you cancel after 5 minutes of confirming the booking. For prebook, cancellation must be made 2 hours before pick up time, else full charge will apply.
- For every Additional stop for Transfer, S$5 per stop will be charged for the first three stops. S$10 per stop will be charged for the forth stop onward.
- Sentosa Island Surcharge applies at S$7 per entry.
- For prebook, booking should be made 12 hours before pick up. A prebook surcharge (S$8) applies for advance booking.
- Free waiting time for all transfers is 10 minutes. Additional waiting time will be charged S$5 per 5 minutes. Chauffeur will be released unless adviced otherwise.
- Child Seat is mandatory for children 7 years and below. Child Seat is only available for prebook bookings and will be charged at S$10 each. Please provide Child's age during booking.
- Cross border usage to Malaysia is available. Please email [email protected] to get a quotation.
- All terms & conditions, laws & regulations must be met.
The Company "SIXT" is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). SIXT is not responsible for delays or the termination caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. road closure, accidents). SIXT is not responsible for items left behind in the limousine vehicles.
*Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change